Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I AM

A few months ago, the ladies of Women: Blessed & Highly Favored were having a conversation about being in our I Amness. We were affirming our inner power and going through a process of total self-acceptance. As I was reading Andy Dooley's list of I Am statements, I recalled the conversation that took place with the ladies. I liked the statements so much that I decided to put all of them on a document and make it available for everyone. I will also provide a copy of the wealth card I created as part of my Prosperity Power Pak. If you are on a journey to achieve consciousness, then I think both of these items will be very useful to you. Keep checking back often because there will be more good stuff in the future since I am operating on such a high creative frequency. The card is compact, so keep it with you at all times. I would suggest you glue the I Am document on a piece of construction paper, laminate it, and post it in a visible place.


You are welcomed to have the FREE items: I Am document & wealth card. Email me suzannhar@gmail.com  & I will gladly send them to you.


I am also having a pre-launch for the Prosperity Power Pak. More information is available upon request. If you are looking to attract more prosperity into your life, then this package will do just that.


Please share this blog with family and friends.


Embrace your I Amness,


Susie
suzannhar@gmail.com

No comments: